Once a defense fortification during the Middle Ages, the only thing Quinta defends now is your right to relax, unwind, and rejuvenate!
Quinta Vacation Rental
This restored Perugian hilltop tower is a traditionally styled and well-equipped five-floor countryside escape, boasting a ground-level private pool and also a rooftop deck, both with wide views of Umbria’s green mountains and hills. Ideal for up to four adults and four children, with its two en-suite king bedrooms and one en-suite double bunk bed room, this villa is great for enjoying relaxing moments and meals with family and close friends both indoors and al fresco under the wide Umbrian sky. Whenever you need a break from relaxing and rejuvenating, use Villa Quinta as your home base to enjoy exploring the rich culinary, historical, and artistic treasures of the more central areas of Perugia – Umbria’s capital city, only a 25-min drive away – and other parts of the Umbrian region.
An exposed-stone and wood-beamed structure, wood- and wicker-based furniture, and tastefully patterned fabrics adorn the interior, endowing it with a relaxed country feel. The living and dining rooms feature space and seating for entertaining or just relaxing, and each room has a door leading to the same outside terrace with two additional seating areas. The fully equipped kitchen comes with a dishwasher, fridge and microwave oven. Stairs lead up through the first and second floors onto the roof deck. The laundry room with washing machine is in the basement.
Enjoy relaxing moments with loved ones, or in peaceful solitude, on the panoramic roof deck, or at the ground-level pool and Jacuzzi area. The furnished roof deck offers a 360-degree view of Umbria’s impressive green mountains and hills. The private heated infinity pool and Jacuzzi also offer fantastic wide-ranging views, and come furnished with parasols, sunbeds, and chairs, to comfortably accommodate at least six guests. A poolside pergola, a furnished terrace with two seating areas just outside the living and dining rooms, and a barbecue area with table and chairs for eight guests, all boasting wide views of the Umbrian countryside, can easily accommodate all guests, and are ideal for enjoying meals al fresco. Also available is a charmingly landscaped and colorful fenced private garden.
With its furnished gathering spaces that provide amazing views, Quinta is an ideal location for creating memories of time enjoyed together. In addition, there are plenty of opportunities for guests to share experiences near Quinta as well. The villa is part of a family-owned estate that is surrounded by rivers, fishing lakes, a waterfall, castles, and the estate’s restaurant (about a 10-min drive). In terms of activities, the estate offers a wide variety, from yoga classes and massage treatments, to hunting (wild boar, in autumn), trail hiking and 18-hole golfing. Beyond the estate, guests can easily visit a small village with shops (10 min), and the famed towns of Perugia (25 min) and Assisi (40 min), among many others. Florence and Rome are also within reach, each about a 2-hr drive away. (Note: due to occasionally steep and stony country roads, low-height cars are not recommended for reaching the villa.)
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 11, 2020||3||7||
|Now to Jun 22, 2019||3||7||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||3||7||
|Aug 31, 2019 to Sep 28, 2019||3||7||
|Sep 28, 2019 to Nov 2, 2019||3||7||
|Nov 2, 2019 to Dec 21, 2019||3||7||
|Dec 21, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's
Tourist tax of €3.75 per person is to be paid upon arrival in cash, children under 14 are exempt
Pool heating and general heating, as per usage – metered and billed at a rate of €4 per cubic meter
Security Deposit: Credit card details required upon arrival
Minimum Stay: 1 Week
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): King double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): 2 Bunk beds with en-suite bathroom with shower – suitable for children
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): King double bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning; all bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- Stereo with iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet - Unlimited access (indoors and outdoors)
- Private heated infinity pool (15 m x 6 m x 1.5 m deep with built-in steps)
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Housekeeping service every day except Sundays and national holidays
- Concierge service during office hours
- Mid-week change of bathroom linen
- Welcome basket
- Welcome drinks at the estate restaurant
- 20% discount on the golfing green fees, 5% discount in golf shop and 5% discount on golf lessons
- Garden and pool cleaning service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra maid service
- Laundry service
- Ironing service
- Chef service
- Breakfast service
- Shopping-service with car
- Food delivery from estate restaurant to the villa
- Transfer to estate restaurant (to be booked in advance)
- Wood for fireplace
- Small village with shops: 10 min
- Perugia: 25 min
- Assisi: 40 min
- Florence and Rome are each about a 2-hr drive away
- All utilities including A/C (except pool heating and general heating in low season) are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Due to occasionally steep and stony country roads, low-height cars are not recommended for reaching the villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Umbria Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Quinta.
Umbria Travel Guide
Lush & Luxurious
Located East of Tuscany and north of Rome, Umbria is a gem not yet discovered by mass tourism. Populated with lush chestnut groves and elm forests, castles and fortresses, this region’s fairytale scenery has served as inspiration to many well-known artists. Our villas in Umbria are located in small, enchanting towns dotted across the verdant landscape.
Stay in a villa in Perugia, a medieval hill-town where the Umbrian style of painting originated, which can be seen in the works of Raphael. Indulge in the delicious Baci chocolates for which Perugia is famous, and if you visit in the fall, be sure to attend the annual chocolate and jazz festivals.
If you choose to stay in Assisi, the birthplace of St. Francis, Italy’s patron saint and favorite mystic, you'll be surrounded by incredible art, architecture, and medieval ruins. Don't miss the basilica, built in honor of St. Francis and decorated by some of the greatest artists in the early Renaissance era.
Learn more about Umbria »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.