Lavise is a lovingly restored two-floor hilltop getaway that offers intimate gathering spaces and unparalleled 360-degree views of the Umbrian countryside.
Lavise Vacation Rental
The villa’s low wood-beamed ceilings, bright-yet-gentle color palette, soft lighting, and comfortable seating exude a cozy and warm atmosphere, perfect for inspiring small-group conversation and relaxation. Beyond its windows and glass double doors lay the rolling hills and mountains for as far as the eyes can see. Whether it be by dining al fresco on the terrace or by soaking up some sun around the private infinity pool, spend quality time with family and friends enjoying all that Lavise has to offer!
On the ground floor, a large living room features plenty of space and seating for entertaining, including two sofas and a large LCD TV, and connects to the dining room. Both the living room and the dining room have double doors that lead to the outdoor gathering areas. The exposed wood-beam ceilings in both rooms, combined with the wooden and wicker furnishings, gentle lighting, and tasteful yet restrained use of decorative elements create a relaxing and airy atmosphere. The simple yet functional kitchen is well equipped and has a small table for a simple bite or for additional counter space. A guest bathroom is also on this floor.
Indulge in relaxing moments at the private heated infinity pool, furnished with parasols and sunbeds. Enjoy breakfast under the Umbrian sky on the furnished terrace next to the kitchen. There is another terrace with a dining table and seating for eight in front of the dining room, while the area in front of the living room is furnished with armchairs and a sofa. A furnished BBQ area, including a table for six, is available. Guests can also enjoy a fenced and landscaped private garden.
Lavise offers plenty of gathering spaces and amazing views for enjoying time together. The villa is part of a family-owned estate that is surrounded by rivers, fishing lakes, a waterfall, castles, and the estate’s restaurant (about a 10-min drive). The estate offers a wide variety of activities, from yoga classes and massage treatments, to hunting (wild boar, in autumn), trail hiking and 18-hole golfing. Nearby are a small village with shops (10 min), and the famed towns of Perugia (25 min) and Assisi (40 min), among many others. Florence and Rome are also within reach, each about a 2-hr drive away. (Note: due to occasionally steep and stony country roads, low-height cars are not recommended for reaching the villa.)
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 22, 2019||3||7||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||3||7||
|Aug 31, 2019 to Sep 28, 2019||3||7||
|Sep 28, 2019 to Nov 2, 2019||3||7||
|Nov 2, 2019 to Dec 21, 2019||3||7||
|Dec 21, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's
|Jan 5, 2020 to Apr 11, 2020||3||7||
Tourist tax of €3.75 per person is to be paid upon arrival in cash, children under 14 are exempt
Pool heating and general heating, as per usage – metered and billed at a rate of €4.00/m3
Security Deposit: Credit card details required upon arrival
Minimum Stay: 1 Week
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): King bedroom, featuring a four-poster bed, with en-suite bathroom with shower
- All bedrooms have air-conditioning; all bathrooms are provided with hair-dryers
- Air Conditioning
- DVD player
- Flat screen TV
- Stereo with iPod dock
- Satellite TV
- Wireless internet - Unlimited access (indoors and outdoors)
- Private heated infinity pool (13 m x 5 m x 1.5 m deep, with built-in steps), heating is an additional cost
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning
- Housekeeping service every day except Sundays and national holidays
- Local Concierge during office hours
- Mid-week change of bathroom linen
- Welcome basket
- Welcome drinks at the estate restaurant
- 20% discount on the golfing green fees, 5% discount in golf shop and 5% discount on golf lessons
- Garden and pool cleaning service
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Extra maid service
- Laundry service; ironing service
- Chef service available upon request
- Breakfast service available upon request
- Shopping service with car
- Food delivery from estate restaurant to the villa
- Transfer to estate restaurant (to be booked in advance)
- Wood for fireplace
- Small village with shops: 10 min
- Perugia: 25 min
- Assisi: 40 min
- Florence and Rome are each about a 2-hr drive away
- All utilities including A/C (except pool heating and general heating in low season) are included
- Non-smoking villa
- Due to occasionally steep and stony country roads, low-height cars are not recommended for reaching the villa
- Sorry, no pets
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm and 8:00 pm – Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All extra services must be paid, prior to departure, unless otherwise arranged
Umbria Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Lavise.
Umbria Travel Guide
Lush & Luxurious
Located East of Tuscany and north of Rome, Umbria is a gem not yet discovered by mass tourism. Populated with lush chestnut groves and elm forests, castles and fortresses, this region’s fairytale scenery has served as inspiration to many well-known artists. Our villas in Umbria are located in small, enchanting towns dotted across the verdant landscape.
Stay in a villa in Perugia, a medieval hill-town where the Umbrian style of painting originated, which can be seen in the works of Raphael. Indulge in the delicious Baci chocolates for which Perugia is famous, and if you visit in the fall, be sure to attend the annual chocolate and jazz festivals.
If you choose to stay in Assisi, the birthplace of St. Francis, Italy’s patron saint and favorite mystic, you'll be surrounded by incredible art, architecture, and medieval ruins. Don't miss the basilica, built in honor of St. Francis and decorated by some of the greatest artists in the early Renaissance era.
Learn more about Umbria »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.