Leonardo is a beautiful, private 12-acre estate tucked away in Chianti, the heart of Tuscany.
Leonardo Vacation Rental
It is the ultimate in privacy and independence. The exterior and interiors of this fine old farmhouse have been immaculately restored to very high standards by its decorator owner. Every detail of the restoration has been done with total respect for nature and for Tuscan heritage.
Walk through the long entrance hallway and you will be led to a separate living room with a fireplace and a dining room. The living area is colorful and furnished with high-quality fabrics, antiques, fine custom linens and tableware. The dining area is connected to a large state-of-the-art kitchen overlooking a beautiful terrace and the swimming pool. Also on the ground level is a spacious and bright twin bedroom with an en suite bathroom, another lovely twin bedroom with an adjacent bathroom, a study room and a library. On the first level, you'll find four comfortable and thoughtfully furnished bedrooms, all with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms, which are graciously decorated with old mirror frames and antique lamps.
Villa Leonardo is a very elegant property, ideal for an extended family or a group of friends looking for spacious accommodation, comfort, privacy and fabulous views. To enjoy the outdoors and the Tuscan countryside, horseback riding, golf and tennis are nearby. Take a day trip to Florence, just 30 minutes away, or explore several nearby villages, only 5-10 minutes' drive from the villa.
- Living areas on the ground floor are colorful and furnished with high-quality fabrics, antiques, fine custom linens and tableware
- Elegant dining room has direct access to garden/porch
- Living room has an open fireplace, ample sofas and satellite TV
- Study offers a quiet office or reading space and a library
- Accessed by a private, dirt road (half a mile)
- Surrounded by an extensive and well-tended garden that rolls gently downward from the house
- Swimming pool, which is situated among sloping green lawns and fruit trees
- Abundance of outdoor furniture, teak pool furniture, wrought iron and rattan lounges, benches and chairs, marble tables and sun umbrellas for shade.
- Spectacular view of a 10th-century castle and a panorama of the Chianti countryside with rolling hills, vineyards, olive groves, cypresses and distant farmland
- Estate is comprised of 350 olive trees and over 100 walnut trees
- Small river delineating its southern boundaries and several acres of forest providing wonderful shade in the summer
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 21, 2019||6||7||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 30, 2019||6||7||
|Aug 31, 2019 to Sep 27, 2019||6||7||
|Sep 28, 2019 to Dec 13, 2019||6||7||
|Dec 14, 2019 to Jan 3, 2020
Christmas/ New Year's
|Jan 4, 2020 to Apr 11, 2020||6||7||
Telephone charges extra
Security Deposit: €2,000 - pre-collected
Minimum Stay: 1 Week - Saturday to Saturday rentals. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Twin bedroom with private adjacent bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Large twin bedroom, with direct access to gardens with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3 (First Floor): Master king bedroom with en-suite bathroom (double sink and phone) with tub with hand held shower plus shower stall
- Bedroom 4 (First Floor): King bedroom with en-suite bathroom (with skylight window) with shower. 1 twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5 (First Floor): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom with tub with handheld shower
- Bedroom 6 (First Floor): Twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and shower
- Air conditioning in all first floor bedrooms
- Broadband internet
- Color printer
- Complete SONY audio set
- Fully equipped kitchen with two refrigerators
- Hair dryers in 3 bathrooms
- Remote-controlled gate entrance
- Satellite television with over 400 programs
- Washer and dryer
- Window screens
- Swimming pool 12x6 meters
Staff and Services
- Final cleaning included
- Garden and pool maintenance included once per week
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Housekeeping service available on request
- Continental Breakfast buffet or American Breakfast buffet. This includes food, beverage, set up and kitchen clean up
- Cook service
- Pre-stock grocery service
- Florence - 40 minutes
- Greve in Chianti - 50 minutes
- Siena - 1 hour
- San Gimignano - 40 minutes
- Fornacette - 6 minutes
- Electricity, heating, and water are included
- Telephone charges extra
- Check-in: between 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Check-out: before/by 10:00 am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa Notes
- Important note regarding Chef/ Cook Services: All Chef/Cook services need to be arranged by your Concierge. Only Villa approved Chef/Cooks can be used. This also pertains to In-Villa cooking lessons.
- Due to limited transportation in outlying and rural areas, a rental car is essential for stays at countryside villas in Italy. We are more than happy to arrange a car for you during your stay, please just let us know at time of booking.
- Please note that Italy villas rent from Saturday to Saturday. Exceptions may be possible on a case by case basis and upon request.
- The Italian government has implemented a Visitor’s Tax of €1.50 - €5.00 per person, per day and applies to all overnight stays for the first seven days in the destination. This tax is payable to the local property manager.
- Most villas in Italy require the cost of extra services be paid upon arrival in cash. Please check with your Villa Specialist or Concierge for details.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Tuscany Travel Guide
Tuscany is overflowing with natural, architectural, and artistic masterpieces. The birthplace of Italian Renaissance is home to rolling hills, majestic cypress trees, miles of sandy coastline, and beautiful vineyards in addition to the world's finest art center, Florence. Stay in a rustic yet elegant villa enjoying life's greatest pleasures: sprawling countryside, simple, fresh cuisine, and Italy's finest wines.
Each villa rental in this magnificent province is unique to the area in which it resides. A shopper’s delight, Florence is home to charming cobblestone streets, artistic and architectural masterpieces, and some of the world’s biggest fashion icons. Those who rent villas in the 39-square mile Chianti wine region will love sampling the fruits of the region’s spectacular vineyards at the wineries themselves or in the comfort of their villa. Villas in the bigger cities of Pisa and Livorno offer a slightly different experience, allowing vacationers to explore the mystique of the Medici era and visit the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Famous for its butteri, cowboys who managed cattle, Maremma offers visitors the opportunity to go horseback riding or swim in one of the area's beautiful bays. In Siena, one of the region's loveliest medieval cities, visitors can stroll the famous shell-shaped Piazzo del Campo, where horse races are held twice a year. No matter where in Tuscany you choose to stay, your villa vacation is guaranteed to be unforgettable.
Learn more about Tuscany »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.