Beautifully situated at the top of Sunset Road.
Villa Mas Vacation Rental
Villa Más is built on two delightful levels, offering full air-conditioning throughout and four stylish bedroom/bath suites, including two spacious king master bedrooms.
The driveway to Villa Más brings you right to the entry door for easy walk-in access into the living area and kitchen. Beyond an entire wall of glass screened french doors is the villa's swimming pool, sun deck, outdoor kitchen, gas grill and dining, and a 180-degree expanse of the Caribbean Sea before you—a sun-spangled ocean view that will take your breath away!
Villa Más's great room has a living area with plush sofa and chairs and a 60-inch cable TV with an Apple digital media player for movie, television, music and game technophiles. The lounge area shares space with the modern kitchen, well equipped with high-end stainless steel appliances including a wine cellar cooler, gas range, and a granite-topped island with bar stools and a champagne trough for ice and drinks.
Just outside is the outdoor living space where you'll likely spend most of your time, a beautifully-designed and partially-roofed sun deck around an infinity pool boasting dramatic LED lighting for the evenings, a Bose Sound System, chaise lounges, a cushioned and shaded sitting area, tables and chairs, sun umbrella, and an outside kitchen with a professional gas grill, a wet bar, beverage center, commercial icemaker and alfresco dining table for meals with a view.
On the west side of the sun deck are two air-conditioned bedrooms with ensuite baths. The sophisticated king master suite features clean contemporary style, a private balcony overlooking a small garden area with a lawn with shade trees, a double hammock, and the sea view, and a spectacular adjoining bath with a double vanity with glass vessel sinks and a spacious tiled rain shower, all enhanced by creative lighting. Next to the king master is Villa Más's second air-conditioned bedroom, a smaller queen suite with cable TV and an ensuite tiled bath with a rain shower; this bedroom also opens directly on to the sun deck and pool.
The second air-conditioned king bedroom/bath suite is located on the opposite side of the sun deck, with direct access from the pool area. Widely separated from the other bedrooms for maximum privacy, this spacious king suite offers a double-sink vanity, a separate WC and a beautifully-tiled rain shower. From this bedroom, a hallway leads past a laundry room back to the lounge area and kitchen.
Villa Más's fourth air-conditioned bedroom is downstairs on the garden level, in a secluded world of its own for total privacy. It encompasses a spacious covered verandah, a small kitchen with appliances, a queen bed, a bath with tiled rain shower, and a washer and dryer.
Within its stellar floor plan, Villa Más is cleanly furnished with crisp contemporary flair, sleek surfaces, stainless steel railings, and finished in fine detail - truly, a work of art. This handsomely-executed and very well-equipped villa, located just minutes from one of the best beaches and resorts on St. Thomas, offers a chic, polished headquarters for quality family time or for friends vacationing together - get more - MÁS! - for your island stay - brand new, and truly spectacular!
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 15, 2019||3||
|Now to Dec 15, 2019||4||
|Dec 16, 2019 to Jan 2, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
Please add 12.5% tax to all rates.
Rates for St. Thomas villas are subject to 12.5% tax.
Security Deposit: $60 non-refundable damage waiver
Minimum Stay: Minimum stay is 5 nights during low season, 7 nights during high season and Thanksgiving, and 10 nights during Christmas/ New Year's.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Master bedroom: King bed, flat-screen TV, doors open onto pool deck, premium linens, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, all lighting able to be dimmed.
- Second master bedroom: King bed, private balcony, flat-screen TV, doors open onto pool deck, premium linens, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, all lighting able to be dimmed.
- Bedroom 3: Queen bed, flat screen TV, doors open onto pool deck, premium linens, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, all lighting able to be dimmed.
- Bedroom 4 - Garden Suite: Queen bed, flat-screen TV, premium linens, ceiling fan, air-conditioning, all lighting able to be dimmed, complete kitchen and washer/dryer.
- All bathrooms have deluxe tiled en-suite baths with rain shower heads. Both main-level king bedrooms feature double-sink vanities (and the west king bath also has an overhead Kohler WaterTile shower + a hand-held shower wand).
- Living room flat-screen TV with Cable + Apple TV
- Flat screen TV in each bedroom + all media
- Music and video collections
- Full air-conditioning throughout
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Coffee maker
- Architect gas range with convection oven
- Architect side by side refrigerator/freezer
- Outdoor lanai
- Wine cooler
- Internet + Wi-Fi
- Books & board games
- Outdoor regulation basketball half-court
- Indoor and outdoor kitchens
- Hair dryers
- Premium linens in all bedrooms
- Child’s high chair
- Nearest Beach: Morningstar Beach at Marriott Frenchmans Reef Hotel, a quick 2-to-3-minute drive away, or a short walk down
- 16 feet x 14 feet x 5 feet deep, with gradual steps into pool, infinity edge, color LED lighting and built-in seating
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping - one mid-week cleaning for 7 day stays
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Airport transfers - $75 for the first 4 passengers ($15 for each additional person)
- Children welcome with a notarized Liability Waiver required for all children under 12 years old, please, in advance of arrival.
- Non-smoking villa
- Square Footage: approximately 3600 interior square feet
- You may add Palms at Morningstar, to accommodate an additional ten guests in three stylish bedrooms and two sleeper sofas. These two luxury villas are directly connected by a convenient walkway. Inquire now for rates and availability.
- Daily Housekeeping is available at $60/day.
Villa Mas Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability! »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones. Offering extra privacy, space, staff and, of course, luxurious comfort, these retreats are ideal for spending the holidays in the most desirable destinations.
Villas fill up quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Villa availability changes daily. Please confirm availability with a villa specialist.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
St. Thomas Travel Guide
Beautiful & Bustling
St. Thomas is the most populated of the US Virgin Islands and offers the widest variety of attractions. The vibrant capital of the USVI, Charlotte Amalie, offers excellent duty-free shopping. If you're a sun lover, you can't miss Magens Bay, consistently voted one of the best beaches in the world. The Mahogany Run Golf Course will impress even the most discerning golfers, and boating enthusiasts will enjoy sailing, yachting, or power-boating around the island.
St. Thomas has all the ingredients of a relaxing, sun-splashed getaway, and staying in a luxury villa rental is the perfect way to experience it all.
Learn more about St. Thomas »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.