It is designed in a Mediterranean style with an elegance that can be matched by few.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 30, 2019||5||5||
|May 1, 2019 to Aug 31, 2019||5||5||
|Sep 1, 2019 to Dec 16, 2019||5||5||
Please add 9% tax to all rates. Rates are based on 2 guests per bedroom. All rates are based on 7 nights and include airport meet & greet, welcome basket and 2 times per week maid service (except Sundays & Public Holidays)
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
La Grande Vigie Vacation Rental
This impressive villa offers 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths. The villa sits high atop the hillside overlooking Oyster Pond, and hillsides and ocean beyond.All 5 air conditioned bedrooms have a private bathroom. The master suite also offers a large rain shower. The free form swimming pool has its own swim-up bar where one can have a cool drink while basking in the sunshine and enjoying the spectacular views.
La Grande Vigie also features Cable TV, a telephone and fax machine, 2 times a week maid service and a deluxe rating. The home is located just minutes from Dawn Beach and only a 10 minute drive to Philipsburg, the Dutch side capital.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, two trundle beds, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, opens onto pool deck
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, opens onto the pool deck
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, opens onto the pool deck
- Bedroom 5 (Guest House): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, small kitchen, living area, private terrace
- Air conditioning (bedrooms)
- Barbecue grill (gas)
- CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice machine
- Wireless internet
- Private pool, free form swimming pool with its own swim-up bar and bar stools overlooking the wonderful views of Oyster Pond, Atlantic Ocean & Orient Beach.
- Princess Juliana International Airport – 8 miles
- Philipsburg, the Dutch capital – 3 miles
- Marigot, the French capital – 7 miles
- Nearest Casino – 3 miles
- Restaurant – 0.2 miles
- Dawn Beach - 0.2 miles
The exact location of La Grande Vigie is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Oyster Pond, Sint Maarten (Dutch):
La Grande Vigie Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for La Grande Vigie.
Sint Maarten (Dutch) Travel Guide
Bustling & Beautiful – the Dutch side of St. Martin
Feel the excitement and energy of Sint Maarten. More Americanized than its neighbor, the island’s Dutch side boasts limitless beachfront adventure – be sure to visit Cupecoy Beach, with its sandstone cliffs and caves – and fantastic nightlife. Boating, hiking, zip-lining, diving, and surfing are just a few of the activities Sint Maarten is known for. Between explorations, try your luck at a casino, unwind in a spa, or grab a drink at a beachside bar and grill.
Entertain, relax and enjoy at a waterfront Sint Maarten villa, from the sprawling terraces with pools, barbecues and gazebos to the air-conditioned gourmet kitchens and fitness rooms. Jacuzzis and poolside loungers offer a perfect place to unwind after adventurous Sint Maarten days and nights.
Learn more about Sint Maarten (Dutch) »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.