Etoile de Mer sits at the edge of the sea in the private village of Shore Pointe right on the French/Dutch Border.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Apr 13, 2019||2||5||
|Now to Apr 13, 2019||3||5||
|Now to Apr 13, 2019||4||5||
|Apr 14, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||2||5||
|Apr 14, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||3||5||
|Apr 14, 2019 to Dec 14, 2019||4||5||
|Dec 15, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
|Jan 6, 2020 to Apr 13, 2020||2||5||
|Jan 6, 2020 to Apr 13, 2020||3||5||
|Jan 6, 2020 to Apr 13, 2020||4||5||
Please add 8% tax and service charge to all rates.
Please add 10% tax to all rates.
Security Deposit: $1,000
Minimum Stay: Please note that there is a 7 night minimum during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's. Holiday bookings must be booked individually in the 7 nights. Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Etoile de Mer Vacation Rental
Like an exquisite microcosm of a gleaming white Greek island, the villas of Shore Pointe are individual, elegant gems within a luxurious gated community. The entrance to Etoile de Mer is framed by lush tropical bushes and classic white columns. An elegant frosted glass door opens to the dramatic descending marble staircase that transports you to the main living area and a stunning view of the blue sky, Caribbean Sea and the outer islands.
The contemporary interiors, with tumbled travertine floors, flow through stunning glass and wood sliding doors right onto a spacious covered terrace and deck. The wraparound space is perfect for outdoor dining and lounging. Graceful arches and columns draw your eye to the deep blue pool that seems to flow straight to the sea.
The interior décor blends tropical tones and patterns with teak woods accents; elegant and comfortable. Colorful local art adorns the walls throughout the villa. The open plan living area features a high-end kitchen with luxury appliances, beautiful woods and stainless steel. The indoor dining area is between the kitchen and the view. The large main living area combines lounging and media spaces. A powder room is conveniently located on the first floor.
The four equal size bedrooms have king size beds, sea views, private outdoor seating areas and beautiful en suite bathrooms. Each room features a romantic iron canopy bed and soft white color scheme accented with tropical prints. Each of the spa style bathroom with walk in showers; the décor combines woods, glass, tiles and river stones with sleek brushed chrome fixtures. One bathroom has a large soaking tub.
Although private, you are very close to amenities. 3 minutes to Porto Cupecoy with a terrific little gourmet market, wonderful restaurants and stunning views. Two more minutes to Escape, the hot new restaurant/bar; the laidback Bar Code; the eclectic restaurants of STARZ casino highlighted by Temptation and just beyond to the Maho area. In 5 minutes you reach the airport, 10 minutes to the charming French capital of Marigot and about 30 minutes to either Grand Case or Phillipsburg.
- Bedroom 1: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 2: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 3: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 4: King bed, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, en-suite bathroom, TV
- Air conditioning (Bedrooms and Living Area)
- CD player
- Ceiling fan
- CO2 Free Electric Mosquito Trap
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV
- Vonage phone service
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Night watchman
- Pool service
- Etoile de Mer is 10 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from Marigot, the French side capital. Cupecoy is a convenient region of St. Maarten as it is central and on the border of the Dutch side and French side.
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Equipped with the CO2 free electric mosquito trap
- Occasionally, due to the weather conditions or after a sea storm, the beach in front of the villa can be rocky from time to time. If the beach is too rocky, guests can access the beach of Cupecoy from another entrance, or Mullet Bay beach is located less than 1 kilometer away from the villa.
Additional Villa Notes
- New Policy Regarding Extra Guests
- Any additional guest must be approved at the time of booking. The payment for the additional guest(s) will be collected at the time of the booking.
- Extra guest(s) will now be charged a mandatory $40/day/person fee at the time of the reservation.
- For the villas including chef services, if any extra guest(s) has been approved by the Host, the extra guest(s) will be charged between $100/day/person to $150/day/person according to the villa – This fee includes chef services (cost of the food & drinks are additional). Additional to this fee, the guests will also be charged $20/day for the rental of the bed/crib (including linens).
- The owners reserve the right to refuse extra guests not previously approved at the time of booking.
The exact location of Etoile de Mer is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Cupecoy, Sint Maarten (Dutch):
Etoile de Mer Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Etoile de Mer.
Sint Maarten (Dutch) Travel Guide
Bustling & Beautiful – the Dutch side of St. Martin
Feel the excitement and energy of Sint Maarten. More Americanized than its neighbor, the island’s Dutch side boasts limitless beachfront adventure – be sure to visit Cupecoy Beach, with its sandstone cliffs and caves – and fantastic nightlife. Boating, hiking, zip-lining, diving, and surfing are just a few of the activities Sint Maarten is known for. Between explorations, try your luck at a casino, unwind in a spa, or grab a drink at a beachside bar and grill.
Entertain, relax and enjoy at a waterfront Sint Maarten villa, from the sprawling terraces with pools, barbecues and gazebos to the air-conditioned gourmet kitchens and fitness rooms. Jacuzzis and poolside loungers offer a perfect place to unwind after adventurous Sint Maarten days and nights.
Learn more about Sint Maarten (Dutch) »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.