La Mer is one of those villas that just exudes relaxation as soon as you walk through the handcrafted front door.
La Mer Vacation Rental
As you enter you are greeted with the views of the alluring pool & the beauty of the hills, valley & Caribbean Sea. To the left as you enter is a fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, like the induction stove top that will make cooking a joy if you love to cook.Go down a few stairs to relax in the lower level living room, but why watch TV when you can walk out to the pool and enjoy the scene on the large deck, with plenty of room to lounge and enjoy the serene scene around you.
There are two bedrooms in the main house, both ensuite. The master has a king-sized bed and the second bedroom can convert from two twins to one king bed. The third bedroom is detached, it’s called Coconut Cottage and is a few yards away from the main house. It has a king-sized bed, and its own bathroom where you can take in the outside scene while you have a relaxing shower.
There is a housekeeper who can also cook your meals, her hours are 8.30am to 3.30pm, six days a week. There is a gardener once a week and a pool man who comes by twice weekly. Please note that this villa is not suitable for children under the age of 12.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 14, 2019||2||3||
|Now to Dec 14, 2019||3||3||
|Dec 15, 2019 to Apr 14, 2020||2||5||
|Dec 15, 2019 to Apr 14, 2020||3||5||
|Apr 15, 2020 to Dec 14, 2020||2||3||
|Apr 15, 2020 to Dec 14, 2020||3||3||
All Villa Rates are subject to a 10% Christmas Supplement Fee .
Minimum Stay: 3 Nights during the low season, 5 nights during the high season. Please note: Christmas/ New Year's has a 7 night minimum stay as long as the reservation only spans 1 set of holidays.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Master): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Two twin size beds (combine for king bed), en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 (Cottage): King size bed, en-suite bathroom
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Gas barbecue grill
- Outdoor shower
- Smart TV
- Solar Water Heating
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine
- Wireless internet
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service:
- Will help coordinate arrival details including:
- 1. Booking arrival transfers.
- Providing driving directions.
- Booking a rental vehicle (reservations can do this too).
- Supplying grocery pre-stocking – 7 business days’ notice required.
- Arranging an arrival meal – 7 business days’ notice required.
- Can book tours in advance as well.
- 2. During the clients’ stay they will:
- Meet with the client in person to ensure all is well and also give them a run down on the villa and the island.
- Double as a 24 hr emergency contact for guests in house.
- Will be the clients contact if they require any further assistance during their stay.
- Children are considered to be under the age of 12, older than 12 will be considered a teen or adult
Additional Villa Notes
- Please add a 10% surcharge for stays during the Jazz Festival, usually the 1st and 2nd week of May. Please inquire for details.
The exact location of La Mer is not available on this map. The pin on the map below shows the approximate location of Cap Estate, St. Lucia:
La Mer Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for La Mer.
St. Lucia Travel Guide
St. Lucia’s dramatic landscape leaves a strong impression; the majestic Pitons tower nearly 3,000 ft. above the sapphire sea, creating a stunning backdrop from every angle. The island is also home to the world’s only drive-in volcano and the stunning Diamond Mineral Baths and Waterfalls. Because the falls are laced with minerals, the water changes colors as it falls, creating a mesmerizing kaleidoscope of colors. Hike through the island's incredibly lush rainforests, visit enormous 2,000-pound leatherback turtles on Grande Anse Beach, and soak in the mud beneath the Sulfur Springs (legend has it, the mud makes you look and feel younger). St. Lucia is a verdant, unspoiled playground for those seeking natural beauty, romance, and adventure.
Luxury villas in St. Lucia each have their own architectural personality. Explore our range of uniquely-styled villas, including a 150-year-old restored French colonial plantation house, an intriguing villa built to look like a castle, a Spanish-style villa with a courtyard at its center, and an exotic villa that blends traditional West Indian and Eastern architecture. Whatever your taste, Villas of Distinction will provide the perfect villa for your unforgettable vacation in St. Lucia.
Learn more about St. Lucia »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.