This newly constructed, ultra-luxury 7-bedroom villa is superbly located in a prestigious west-Marbella hilltop estate, just 10 minutes from the coast’s best beaches, Puerto Banus, and Marbella.
Gran Hacienda Florentina Vacation Rental
With stunning panoramic views, Hollywood-style cinema, heated infinity pool, high-speed internet, Jacuzzi, night club with bar, lights and lasers, games room, and a fully-equipped gym, unsurpassed luxury and limitless leisure await you. Sleeps as standard 16, but can comfortably sleep up to 28
You Know You Have Entered a Very Special Property
Set within lush, beautifully landscaped gardens, abundant with tropical plants, palm trees, fruit trees and fragrant exotic flowers, as you park under the vaulted 50 sqm meter entrance canopy, and enter the villa through double antique wooden doors you know you have arrived at a very special property. Immediately, you are drawn into the magnificent living room which is a sweeping 14m long, and features an impressive 6m high wooden beamed ceiling. It is entered via an elevated stone walk-way thus giving the villa a real sense of space, light, tranquility and calm – ready for your luxury holiday to begin.
Several outdoor terraces wrap all around the villa inviting you and your guests to gather and relax on a selection of cozy outdoor sofas and sun loungers, as well as to enjoy the large outdoor Jacuzzi. The stunning private infinity-edge pool creates the impression that the water extends right into the surrounding landscape and is the perfect place to spend lazy afternoons.
Al Fresco Dining with Breath-Taking Views
The ultra-modern, fully-equipped kitchen which is every chefs’ dream, comes complete with a large central island superbly finished in ultra-thick 6cm polished stone tops, with plenty of seating around.
The grand formal dining room features a 6m high vaulted ceiling, plus private terraces for pre-dinner drinks. Informal and summer dining is on one of the outside terraces which also give panoramic vistas. All terraces afford breath-taking views and lead directly off from the main living and dining areas. It is therefore possible to open 6 sets of double doors to completely expose the living and dining areas to the outside, creating a massive inside-connected-to-outside-terrace and living area of over 300 square meters. The villa is also equipped with a large stainless gas BBQ for fabulous al fresco summer BBQ parties.
A Room Like No Other: Gym, Sports Bar, Night Club and Games Room
This is the ultimate room. And the most used room in the villa. Huge and air-conditioned throughout, it covers one entire floor. The private gym is brimming with professional equipment including a cross/elliptical training machine, a running/walking machine, an exercise bike, rowing machine, a full Gold’s multi-gym with over 20 different exercises, a sit-up and exercise bench, exercise/yoga mats, exercise balls, free weights, skipping ropes, a boxing bag and training gloves. This floor also houses a sports bar with lounge seating for 25 people, a 50” HD TV with Blu-Ray HD DVD player and satellite TV, a darts board, a championship pool table and a table tennis table.
Lastly, once guests have gathered for the evening, half of the room turns into a nightclub, complete with full wet bar, two fridges, and the latest sound system where you can plug in your MP3, iPhone or iPod. To add the finishing touches there is a full range of professional lighting including ‘beat activated’ multi-coloured and laser lights, strobe, spinning mirror ball and multi-coloured spot lighting to really get your party started.
Professional Home Cinema
Gran Hacienda Florentina has a 140 square meter state-of-the-art air-conditioned home cinema. This can seat 15-18 people over three levels, in large comfy sofas. It is equipped with the latest generation of 2D & 3D HD projectors, a 5 meter screen, the latest cinema surround sound system, Blu-Ray HD DVD player and satellite TV. Complete with the ultimate movie library, containing more than 2000 movies, including every Oscar nominated and winning movies from the last 50 years, and almost all in glorious high definition, an evening spent with ice cream and popcorn in here will always be remembered.
Seven Equally Luxurious and Spacious Bedroom Suites All With Spectacular Views
Tastefully decorated by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors, the property features 5 bedrooms in the main villa, plus 2 bedrooms in a fully independent luxury apartment. All are large and luxurious, fully equipped with both air conditioning and handmade teak ceiling fans, dressing tables, comfortable seating, hand-crafted solid-wooden furniture and 32" LCD HD TV's with 140+ international satellite channels.
Three bedrooms have a separate sofa and armchairs, whilst the others have separate armchairs and tables. These allow you to work or dine in the privacy of your own room. All of the bedrooms also enjoy a private balcony, terrace or both, affording breath-taking views from every room.
All beds feature luxury memory-foam mattresses, the finest Egyptian cotton bed linen, and luxury quilts and pillows, so a wonderful night’s sleep is always assured!
Fully Independent Luxury Duplex Apartment
Featuring its own separate entrance, 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, dining table, plus living area with 4m high feature windows offering panoramic views, and private terrace, this luxury apartment can comfortably sleep 4-8 persons, utilising the two bedrooms plus luxury double sofa beds in the apartment’s living room . One double bed is found on the elevated mezzanine level, whilst a double sofa bed is located within the living area. These two bedrooms have feature floor-to-ceiling glass walls giving a bright and modern feel. The living room has also a 40" LCD HD TV with 140+ satellite channels.
The Villa Itself is Just the Beginning of Your Luxury Holiday Experience
A truly magnificent villa built and furnished to exceptionally high standards, by internationally renowned designers, Hamilton Interiors, the villa itself is just the beginning of your luxury holiday retreat. Special requests for everything from private chefs to VIP reservations, wine-tasting tours, paella demonstrations or custom pre-stocking of the villa can be taken care of at your request, to ensure your holiday starts, the moment you arrive.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to May 24, 2019||7||7||
|May 25, 2019 to Jun 30, 2019||7||7||
|Jul 1, 2019 to Jul 31, 2019||7||7||
|Aug 1, 2019 to Sep 6, 2019||7||7||
|Sep 7, 2019 to Sep 30, 2019||7||7||
|Oct 1, 2019 to Oct 31, 2019||7||7||
|Nov 1, 2019 to Dec 22, 2019||7||7||
|Dec 23, 2019 to Jan 6, 2020
Christmas/ New Year
Rates based on 7 night stay. Please contact us for rates for shorter stays. Rates are based on 16 guests with a maximum occupancy of 28.
Additional guests are charged £34 per person, per night for stays of 7 nights or longer and £49 per person for shorter stays. Exceptions to this clause are made only for infants under 24 months old at the time of travel. This covers the costs of linen and towels, linen change, washing linen & towels, electricity usage, water usage, the setting up of the addition beds, plus normal wear and tear.
Security Deposit: £1,000
Minimum Stay: 7 Night stay in August, rest of the year has a 3 night minimum.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: Main Villa, First Floor - King bed, dressing area, sitting area, large private terrace with panoramic views, and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath, and 8-person sauna.
- Bedroom 2: Main Villa, Overlooking Garden & Pool Terrace Level - Two large twin/single beds with dressing area, sitting area, private balcony with panoramic views, large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower, separate bath tub. *This room is can also be configured with 3 singles beds.
- Bedroom 3: Main Villa, Overlooking Garden & Pool Terrace Level - Two large twin/single beds with dressing area, sitting area, private balcony and terrace with panoramic views, large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower. *This room is can also be configured with 3 singles beds.
- Bedroom 4: Main Villa, Overlooking Garden & Pool Terrace Level - King bed with dressing area, sitting area, private balcony and terrace with panoramic views, large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, large walk-in rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath.
- Bedroom 5: Main Villa, Garden & Pool Terrace Level - King bed with dressing area, sitting area, garden terrace with panoramic views and large luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, rain & rail shower and separate double-ended bath.
- Bedroom 6: Independent luxury apartment – King bed with dressing area, and luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, rain & rail shower. Feature glass wall and panoramic views.
- Bedroom 7: Independent luxury apartment – Queen bed with dressing area, and luxury en-suite featuring exquisite stone and marble, rain & rail shower. Feature glass wall and panoramic views.
- All bedrooms have private en-suite bathrooms. Each bathroom is spacious and luxurious, and finished with the finest Italian marble, and chrome towel rails, and a range of soft cotton luxury bath and hand towels. Four bathrooms have both large showers, containing both an overhead rain shower as well as a wall shower. They also have sunken double-ended baths for a long relaxing soak. Two bathrooms have large walk-in showers also with both rain and wall showers. There are also two guest toilets, and one guest shower next to the gym. The master bedroom’s bathroom also has an 8 person sauna.
- 50” HD TV, with Blu-ray HD DVD player in games room/sports bar
- 50” HD TV, with Blu-ray HD DVD player in living room
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Beautifully landscaped tropical gardens
- Cambridge Audio sound system, with iPod/iPhone/MP3 plug in
- Championship pool table, table tennis table, and dart board
- Coffee machine
- Covered terraces for outside dining and lounging
- Designer 4m granite-topped bar with twin drinks fridges, and concealed water/sink/washing facilities
- Extensive 2000+ movie library, of classic, latest and family films
- Full gym with Gold’s multi-gym system, treadmill, cross trainer, rowing machine, exercise bike, free weights, bench, boxing bags with gloves, skipping rope, exercise/yoga mats, and sit-up bench
- Full international satellite TV channels
- Games, videos & books
- High chair available upon request
- High-speed wireless internet throughout all bedrooms and living areas
- Hollywood-style 140sqm professional HD 3D home cinema, with Dolby 7 surround sound system and 5m screen
- Indoor & outdoor luxury towels
- Large formal dining room inside which leads out onto a large terrace
- Laundry facilities
- Located in private estate with 24-hour gated security
- Luxury rattan sun loungers and outdoor sofas with soft-padded cushions and parasols
- New ultra-modern fully-equipped kitchen
- Nightclub with Cambridge Audio sound system, and professional lighting
- Outdoor covered informal dining with breath-taking views
- Outdoor professional stainless steel gas barbeque (gas included)
- Secure private parking for several cars behind electronic entry gate
- Sports bar easy-seating or night club seating with large dance floor
- Stereo system & iPod dock
- Table tennis table
- Traditional 8-person sauna
- Underfloor heating (if required during the 2-3 cooler months of the year)
- 10 minutes to the coast’s finest beaches and trendiest beach clubs all situated near the villa in West Marbella.
- Heated outdoor infinity pool with panoramic views
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
Staff and Services
- Complimentary use of all of the amenities within the villa
- 2 Hours of housekeeping per day
- A mid-week bedding change
- Luxury toiletries in the bathrooms
- Welcome Pack upon arrival (consisting of many items including:- tea, coffee, milk, sugar, bottled water, bread, butter, crisps ham and cheese, two complimentary bottles of premium Rioja, and two chilled bottles of Spanish white wine (4 total)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Additional housekeeping
- Private Chef
- Concierge Services
- Airport transfers
- Car hire
- Tailor-made tours and activities
- Day trips to Granada, Morocco and Seville
- Event planning services (family reunions or surprise birthday parties, etc.)
- Wedding planning services
- Tickets and restaurant reservations
- Luxury private transportation
- Bodyguards and personal security services
- Nanny and babysitting services
- Personalized cakes & bakery goods
- Massage, health and beauty treatments
- Personal shopper
- Corporate retreat and team-building services
- Golf course reservations
- Personal training services
- Fresh flower arrangements
- Wine tasting & tapas
- Cooking training and paella demonstration
- 2 minutes to supermarkets, bakery, pharmacy, cafés, international & local bars, restaurants and ATM/bank.
- 5 minutes to the charming Spanish town of San Pedro de Alcantara, with its local market, 100’s of restaurants, side-walk cafés and every type of shopping.
- 10 minutes to Puerto Banus and Marbella.
- 45 minutes to Malaga City or Malaga Airport.
- 15 golf courses within a 15 minute drive (nearest 5 mins).
- 45 minutes to Ronda.
- 120 minutes to Seville or Granada (Alhambra Palace / Skiing).
- Bar, nightclub with sound and light system with a dance floor up to 60 people
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Covered parking
- The standard number of guests is 16. If required, it is possible to increase the number of guests by setting up extra beds within the existing rooms. The maximum capacity of this villa is 28 guests.
- Baby cots are subject to availability.
Additional Villa Notes
- Excessive use of electricity may result in additional costs at checkout
Gran Hacienda Florentina Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars »
We’re committed to transforming already exceptional escapes into something even more extraordinary. That’s why we’re giving you up to $2,000 in Destination Dollars to create the most memorable vacation ever. Add a chef to your villa experience, or enjoy airport fast-track services. The choices are endless – and all yours.
Once your dream villa vacation is booked, your complimentary personal concierge will coordinate and schedule any element of your villa vacation – taking the guesswork out of your getaway like never before.
Here’s how you can earn your Destination Dollars:
|Amount Spent||Destination Dollar Rewards|
|$5,000 - $15,000||$150|
|$15,000 - $25,000||$250|
|$25,001 - $35,000||$350|
|$35,001 - $50,000||$500|
|$50,001 - $75,000||$750|
|$75,001 - $100,000||$1,000|
Don't miss out! This offer expires May 25, 2019!
The tiers are based on the base villa cost only. Security deposits, concierge services, TA added booking fees and tax and services are not included in calculating the credit tiers. Offer valid for new bookings made between 5/19/19 – 5/25/19 for travel from 6/1/19 – 8/31/19. Destination Dollars of up to $2,000. Valid for select pre-paid services only. Service offered is subject to availability. No cash value. The value of any unused credit is non-refundable. Credit cannot be applied towards booking value. May not be combinable with other offers. All offers are subject to availability and may not apply to all villas or travel dates. Other restrictions may apply; please call for full details.
Spain Travel Guide
A Spain villa vacation offers it all: on Spain’s 3,000+ miles of sun-splashed coastline you’ll find hidden coves, the world’s best beaches, quaint fishing communities, and dazzling nightlife. This is a country where ancient Roman towns and Moorish ruins exist side-by-side with high-end hot-spots like Puerto Banús, a luxury marina full of house-sized yachts and a favorite destination for celebrities.
Whether you’re looking for chic or charming, you’ll experience it all in comfort and elegance in our Spain luxury villa rentals. Our villas are located in some of the most picturesque regions of Spain, including world-renowned Costa del Sol (“Coast of the Sun”), where visitors enjoy an average of 320 days of sunshine per year. Snorkeling, windsurfing, kite boarding, and scuba diving opportunities await just outside your door; or for a quintessentially Spanish experience, watch a flamenco performance in a bullring. Add in the endless sunshine, sangria, and fresh seafood, and you have a perfectly idyllic Mediterranean getaway.
Learn more about Spain »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.