At the water’s edge flanked between two secluded sandy beaches, 473 Grenada Boutique Resort opened in 2018 as a hideaway in the prestigious Fort Jeudy south coast region, on Grenada.
1 Bedroom Seaview Loft at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort Vacation Rental
Expertly blending its beach retreat private 2-acre location overlooking Old Harbour Bay, upscale features and warm hospitality, the boutique-resort is comprised of 8 bespoke retro-inspired luxury villas to embody the relaxed and playful lifestyle of the Southern Caribbean islands. Direct beach access, sensational vistas of turquoise waters and inviting 70’ infinity pool creates a sense of place. This is 473 Grenada Boutique Resort.
The 790sf villa has far reaching elevated sea views from its upper level ensuite master bedroom. The modern loft style two-level layout has a combined fully equipped kitchen with living and dining areas to maximize an alfresco lifestyle with a private terrace and courtyard.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Dec 20, 2019||1||3||
|Dec 21, 2019 to Jan 5, 2020
Christmas / New Year's
|Jan 6, 2020 to Apr 14, 2020||1||3||
|Apr 15, 2020 to Dec 20, 2020||1||3||
Please add 10% Tax plus 10% Service Charge to all rates.
Minimum Stay: Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom, air conditioning
- Air conditioning in bedrooms
- Bluetooth sound system
- Chaise loungers and umbrellas poolside
- Fully equipped kitchen
- In-room safe
- Luxurious linens and towels
- Media room
- Non-motorized water sports: use of paddle boards, kayaks & snorkeling gear
- Record player
- Samsung smart TV
- Wireless internet
- This is a beach beachfront resort and has direct beach access 2 secluded sandy beaches.
- Resort 70’ infinity pool surrounded by an approx. 1,500 square feet of terraced pool deck with an event capacity for up to 150 persons.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeping - Daily
- Resort manager
- Laundress (wash and fold)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Special events
- Ground transfers
- 473 Grenada Boutique Resort is situated on the south coast at Fort Jeudy, New Westerhall Point, Grenada. The estate is situated upon a private piece of land that is remarkably serene.
- The tourist district and shops in Grand Anse - 7km
- Maurice Bishop International Airport (GND) - 12km
- Annandale Falls – 15km
- Fort George St George’s – 12km
- Grand Anse Beach – 7km
- Grand Etang National Park – 19km
- Grenada Chocolate Factory, Mt. Rose – 37km
- Grenada Golf Course – 7km
1 Bedroom Seaview Loft at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for 1 Bedroom Seaview Loft at 473 Grenada Boutique Resort.
Grenada Travel Guide
Grenada is a three-island nation comprised of Grenada, Carriacou, and Petite Martinique. Known as the “island of spice,” Grenada overflows with sweet scents of nutmeg, cinnamon, clove and vanilla; but it’s not only the authentic fragrances that make this tropical paradise a special mix of sweet spiciness. The island people radiate with a colorful kindness and a simple celebratory lifestyle, representing the true spice of the land. St. George, the capital of Grenada, is the crater of a long-dead volcano and one of the most picturesque harbor towns in the Caribbean, dotted with charming, pastel-colored houses and French- and British-influenced architecture.
Our villas offer picturesque surroundings and easy access to Grenada's many attractions and white sand beaches. For a rejuvenating escape filled adventure and a deeply warm culture, visit Grenada.
Learn more about Grenada »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.