Gather in a place where sea meets sand.
White Cottage Vacation Rental
With its own private stretch of child-friendly beach, our five-bedroom, three-bath White Cottage is an exceptional place to be together. For this modern take on a traditional beach cottage, we brought in statement décor to complement open, sea-view living spaces. A wall of windows surveys the pool, the gentle beach, and the kids as they play. Meanwhile, outdoor living areas, including a spacious screened lanai, welcome you after a day in the sun.
With room for 11, every family member will have their space. Five bedrooms include two first-floor, oceanfront masters that open to the lanai. One offers its own en-suite bath, while the other shares a bath with a garden bunk-room that will delight three young guests (and keep them close). Upstairs, two thoughtful queen-size bedrooms share a hallway bath.
Additional service packages are available. Click here for details.
Tucked on the south side of the island in Frank Sound, White Cottage puts memory-making destinations at your fingertips.
For a dose of local culture, take your pick between Rum Point, Cayman Kai or the East End (15-25 minutes away). All three offer postcard Caribbean beauty, charming beach bars and, of course, fresh seafood. Bring your towel to the coral sands at Seven Mile Beach – just a half hour away. Or catch sight of vibrant blooms and native wildlife at the nearby Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park. Charming local art studios and gift shops dot the main road along with local vendors selling fresh fruit, jerk chicken and the day’s fresh catch.
A few minutes away, The Lighthouse Restaurant’s upscale menu of fresh seafood and Italian cuisine pleases all tastes (and ages). Or opt for a family dinner in your ocean-view dining area, perhaps prepared by one of our trusted personal chefs. You can also do your own meal-making: we take the stress out with pre-stocking and grocery delivery services, and nearby grocery and liquor stores make it easy to pick up that extra something on your way home from a day trip.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 21, 2019||5||5||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||5||5||
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||5||5||
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019||5||5||
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||5||5||
|Dec 21, 2019 to Dec 27, 2019
|Dec 28, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
$145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Ocean view, master suite with king bed, en-suite bathroom with whirlpool tub, walk-in shower, walk-in closet, hair dryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, safe, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Ocean view, king bed, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): Garden view, two twin bunks with twin trundle, shared adjacent bathroom with whirlpool tub/shower combo, one sink, hairdryer, TV with DVD player, Sonos sound system
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Garden view, queen bed, adjacent shared bath with shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, desk
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Garden view, queen bed, adjacent shared bath with shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, desk
- 1 En-suite bathroom
- Upstairs Bathroom: Full with shower combo, toilet and one sink
- Downstairs Bathroom: Full with whirlpool tub/shower combo, one sink, toilet
- Whole house central air conditioning
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities (shampoos, conditioners, lotions and soaps) and hair dryers
- Beach towels and small cooler provided
- Various board games
- Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers provided (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and creamer)
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Laundry and dish detergent and sponges
- Iron & board
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
- Washer & dryer
- Sonos sound system throughout house
- iPad and Google Chromebook provided for guest use
- Satellite/cable television/Apple TV/DVD player in living room
- Local telephone
- Outdoor Space
- Propane grill
- Outdoor speakers
- Various pool/beach toys
- Stand up paddle board
- Gated property
- Ping pong table
- Completely screened in Lanai
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Sand and turtle grass mix
- Half hour from Seven Mile Beach
- Private pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service (assistance with rental cars, boat charters, and all other reservations)
- Three cleanings are included: before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa attendant/butler service
- Private chef
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/wine delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- Rum Point, Cayman Kai or the East End (each between 15-25 minutes away)
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (but we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
White Cottage Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability! »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones. Offering extra privacy, space, staff and, of course, luxurious comfort, these retreats are ideal for spending the holidays in the most desirable destinations.
Villas fill up quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Villa availability changes daily. Please confirm availability with a villa specialist.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.