Sweeping, clean-lined spaces meet stunning sea views at our 6-bedroom, 6.5-bathroom villa set on a large stretch of barefoot beach.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Feb 13, 2019||6||5||
|Feb 14, 2019 to Feb 23, 2019||6||5||
|Feb 24, 2019 to Mar 8, 2019||6||5||
|Mar 9, 2019 to Apr 28, 2019||6||5||
|Apr 29, 2019 to Jun 21, 2019||6||5||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||6||5||
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||6||5||
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019||6||5||
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||6||5||
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
Security Deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Tranquility Cove Vacation Rental
Simple luxuries were carefully chosen to create breezy elegance, and walls of windows keep your gaze centered on the bright sea just steps away. We designed our outdoor living area to provide a boutique hotel experience just for your family: little ones can splash in the infinity pool while you stretch out on a lounger in the sun. Meanwhile, the kids will be fascinated by aquatic life found while snorkeling the offshore coral outcrops.
Six bedrooms sleep 18 in comfort and include two master suites. One is spa-inspired with a deep soaking tub and ocean-view shower. The other is adjacent to a children’s bedroom to keep the little ones close. Older kids will find their own retreat in the downstairs bunk-room, adjacent to two queen suites – one is ocean-view, the other garden-view.
Breakers / Pease Bay
Tucked on the south side of the island in Bodden Town, this home puts memory-making destinations at your fingertips.
For local culture, take your pick between Rum Point, Cayman Kai or the East End (15-25 minutes away). All three offer postcard Caribbean beauty, charming beach bars and, of course, fresh seafood. Bring your towel to the coral sands at Seven Mile Beach – just a half hour away. Or catch sight of vibrant blooms and native wildlife at the nearby Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park. Charming local art studios and gift shops dot the main road along with local vendors selling fresh fruit, jerk chicken and the day’s fresh catch.
A few minutes away, The Lighthouse Restaurant’s upscale menu of fresh seafood and Italian cuisine pleases all tastes (and ages). Or opt for a family dinner in your ocean-view dining area, perhaps prepared by one of our recommended personal chefs.
- Bedroom 1 (Upstairs): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, safe, oceanview
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): Two twin size beds, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, garden view
- Bedroom 4 (Ground Floor): Two bunk beds (twin over queen), adjacent bathroom, TV with U.S. Cable and Apple TV, Xbox One, DVD player, shuffleboard game, lounge area
- Bedroom 5 (Ground Floor): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with U.S. cable, Sonos sound system, sliding doors to pool deck, ocean view
- Bedroom 6 (Ground Floor): Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with U.S. cable, Sonos sound system, garden view
- 2 Shaded gazebos
- Air conditioning
- Apple TV's in select rooms
- Beach towels and small cooler
- Bunk/game room with shuffleboard and Xbox One
- Children's playground
- Drip coffee maker
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Fire features
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Gated property
- Hot tub
- Ice maker
- Laundry and dish detergent and sponges
- Local telephone and Magic jack to call U.S. and Canada
- Mosquito misting system
- Nespresso machine
- Outdoor kitchen with propane grill
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor speakers
- Satellite/cable TV
- Sonos sound system
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult room
- Stand up paddleboard
- Various board games
- Various pool/beach toys
- Washer/dryer (2 sets)
- Wireless internet
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Soft sandy bottom begins about 100 yards from shore.
- Private heated infinity edge swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service
- Maid service - Three cleanings (before arrival, after departure, and one mid-week cleaning for stays of five days or longer)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Private transfers
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor delivery
- Spa services (in villa or outside spa)
- VIP airport security and customs fast track service
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Please note that Bedroom 4 is an open plan bunk/rec room
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask a Villa Specialist for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (villa staff will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
Tranquility Cove Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Tranquility Cove.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.