Imagine a colonial estate on the sea, brushed by palm fronds and fragranced by tropical plants.
Tatenda Vacation Rental
Picture a sandy beach you don’t have to share and lounge chairs overlooking the Caribbean Sea (and the kids as they paddle-board, kayak and snorkel the cove’s gentle waters). This is Tatenda Villa: a seven-bedroom, seven-bath gem in Cayman’s South Sound community.
Twenty guests can gather at Tatenda. An oceanfront suite and garden-view bedroom share the main level with the open-concept Great Room, chef’s kitchen, and oceanfront deck. On the second floor, three king-size suites all feature spectacular sea views and their own baths. Ascend the spiral stairs to the third floor, where a family suite sleeps three in a queen bed and two twins. Use the suite’s kitchenette to brew your coffee and enjoy it on the sun porch with views of the grounds and sea beyond.
Four guests can claim the attached carriage house, with a king-size suite and a living area with a queen sofa bed. Great for teens and night owls, this space even has it’s own kitchen for midnight snacks.
Additional service packages are available. Click here for details.
Located in a prestigious neighborhood on the secluded south side of the island, this home offers you all the serenity of a secluded hideaway while remaining close to some of the area’s most desirable attractions.
A 10-minute drive lands you in Seven Mile Beach, a pristine shoreline best enjoyed in a private cabana with beach-side service (don’t worry – we will book it for you). Or pack a cooler and head for the public beach for a more low-key day on the coral sands.
On the way home, duck into one of several world-class restaurants. If nothing suits your palate in Seven Mile Beach, taste your way through Georgetown, a 10-minute drive away, with a 3-hour walking tour along its waterfront eateries.
With the airport just 10 minutes away, it won’t take long for you to make the transition from jet-lagged to toes-in-the-sand when you stay at this luxury Cayman villa.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 21, 2019||7||5||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||7||5||
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||7||5||
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||7||5||
|Dec 21, 2019 to Dec 27, 2019
|Dec 28, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
Security Deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Ocean view, master suite with king bed, with en-suite bathroom, tub/shower combo, one sink, walk-in closet, hair dryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront patio
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Garden view, 2 queen beds with adjacent full bathroom, shower only, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, access to entry courtyard
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Grand master suite ocean view, king bed with en-suite bathroom, deep soaking tub, walk-in shower, private water closet, two sinks, walk-in closet, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 4 (Second floor): Ocean view, king bed with en-suite bath with shower only, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Ocean view, king bed with en-suite bath with shower only, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 6 (Third Floor Loft): Ocean view, queen bed, 2 twin beds in alcove, en-suite bath with shower only, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV and X-Box gaming system with small sofa seating area. Morning kitchen with small fridge, sink, microwave and kettle. Access to private oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 7 (Carriage House - Second Floor): Full separate, garden-view apartment with king bedroom with en-suite bathroom, shower only, one sink, hairdryer, TV with DVD player
- Whole house central air conditioning
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Bath amenities
- Hair Dryers
- Beach towels and small cooler provided
- Various board games
- Keurig, Nespresso and built-in Miele espresso makers (with a starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and creamer)
- Laundry and dish detergent and sponges
- Iron & board
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
- Washer & dryer (2 sets)
- 2 Safes
- Full kitchen
- Xbox One in loft
- Savant sound system in living room, family room, outdoors
- iPad and Google Chromebook provided for guest use
- Satellite/cable television and Apple TVs in select rooms
- Secondary family room with DVD player, U.S. cable and Apple TV on ground floor
- Wet bar with sink, two beverage coolers, ice maker on ground floor
- Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor kitchen with propane grill, sink, refrigerator
- Outdoor speakers
- Stand up paddle board
- Landscape lighting
- Various pool/beach toys
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach is a narrow sandy path. Water entry is shallow and at low tide can be too low to enter. Swimming depth is about 45 paces from shoreline. Excellent snorkeling at the inside of the reef.
- Private swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service (assistance with rental cars, boat charters, and all other reservations)
- Three cleanings are included: before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa attendant/butler service
- Private chef
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/wine delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- 10 Minutes from George Town
- 10 Minutes from the airport
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (but we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability! »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones. Offering extra privacy, space, staff and, of course, luxurious comfort, these retreats are ideal for spending the holidays in the most desirable destinations.
Villas fill up quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Villa availability changes daily. Please confirm availability with a villa specialist.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.