Because morning stretches are better when they face the Caribbean Sea.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Feb 13, 2019||6||5||
|Feb 14, 2019 to Feb 23, 2019
|Feb 24, 2019 to Mar 8, 2019||6||5||
|Mar 9, 2019 to Apr 28, 2019||6||5||
|Apr 29, 2019 to Jun 21, 2019||6||5||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||6||5||
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||6||5||
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||6||5||
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
Security Deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Minimum Stay: 5 Nights. Minimum night stays may vary by villa.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Sun Salutations Vacation Rental
Introducing Sun Salutations, an elegant, direct-oceanfront villa in Cayman Kai with six bedrooms, five and a half bathrooms and room for up to 12 adults (18 total if kids come along). Find minimalist style, a spacious, open floor-plan, and 36 feet of sliding glass framing your private infinity pool and the barefoot beach ahead. Livable luxury defines this exceptional home: dine indoors or out; make a favorite recipe in the chef’s kitchen or call on a personal chef to wow you. Take a barefoot stroll to Rum Point for a cocktail to close out the day.
Four bedrooms have king beds. Two of these are luxurious oceanfront master suites; another king suite has an ocean view. The third king bedroom shares a bath with the bunk-room, which sleeps six kids or four adults on two twin-over-full bunks with trundles underneath. An ideal set-up for multiple families or couples.
From sunrise to sunset, there’s always something to do in Cayman Kai, a residential resort community where smiling neighbors will become your new friends.
Start your day by visiting Kaibo Beach Espresso for a cup of organic coffee and breakfast. Or, stroll or bike ride to the Rum Point Club – it takes just minutes. Stop by to enjoy the white sands and clear, shallow waters, or to explore the shoreline by wave runner, paddleboat or jet ski. When all that adventure leaves you hungry, the onsite Wreck Bar & Grill serves up lunch (and world famous Mudslides) on seaside picnic tables or will deliver dishes straight to your seaside hammock.
Although quiet and peaceful, Cayman Kai livens up in the evening – you’ll notice your neighbors making their way to spots like Kaibo Beach Bar or Kaibo Upstairs for great food and company. Every Tuesday they host a Barefoot Beach BBQ that attracts visitors and locals alike. After dinner, return to your private home and spend the evening surrounded by your loved ones.
Little ones will love exploring Starfish Point Beach. Starfish dot the tideline at this pristine spot with gentle waters.
- Bedroom 1 (Upstairs - Master 1): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, safe, ocean view
- Bedroom 2 (Upstairs - Master 2): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony, safe, ocean view
- Bedroom 3 (Upstairs): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, garden view
- Bedroom 4 (Upstairs): Two bunk beds (twin over full with trundle), TV with Apple TV, X-box One gaming system, lounge area
- Bedroom 5 (Upstairs): King size bed, en-suite bathroom, TV with Apple TV, garden views
- Bedroom 6 (Ground Floor): Two twin size beds, adjacent bathroom, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, garden view
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Safes
- 2 Stand up paddleboards
- Air conditioning
- Alfresco dining
- Apple TV's in select rooms
- Beach towels and small cooler
- Bunk/game room with X-box One
- Coffee maker
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada
- Outdoor kitchen with propane grill
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor speakers
- Shaded gazebo
- Sonos sound system
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
- Various board games
- Various pool/beach toys
- Washer/dryer (2 sets)
- Wine fridge
- Wireless internet
- Yoga mats
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing north-west. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Soft sandy bottom begins about 100 yards from shore. Shallow water entry. Good snorkelling found in other areas nearby.
- Private infinity edge swimming pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service
- Housekeeping - Three cleanings (before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa Attendant/Butler service
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/winder delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask a Villa Specialist for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (villa staff will make attempt to assist or accomodate limited mobility guests if possible)
Sun Salutations Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Sun Salutations.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.