This brand new, Balinese-style oceanfront home is one of the most spectacular residences in all of East End.
Stepping Stone Vacation Rental
Every detail was meticulously planned and thought out by the owners after years of traveling the world.
Boasting outstanding views of the glistening Caribbean Sea, this world-class home defines the luxury vacation experience in Grand Cayman. Built with the most tasteful and quality materials from around the world, this contemporary abode utilizes the perfect mix of stone and varied natural hardwoods that beautifully compliment each other in a fusion of Balinese-Pacific Rim brilliance.
The seamless transition from interior to exterior living is enhanced by the naturally illuminating large pocket sliding doors along the ocean side of the home. Enjoy fun in the sun frolicking along your own beautiful, white sandy beach just steps down from the private infinity-edged pool.
Additional service packages are available. Click here for details.
Innately charming an intimate, the district of East End is far away from the every-day hustle and bustle of other more populated districts in Grand Cayman. Located about 40 minutes east of George Town, you will know you have arrived when you pass by the impressive, elevated coastline to your right, where the ocean shimmers and rolling waves crash onto the ironshore below.
This is an extremely quiet and peaceful part of the island with quaint cottages of every color standing side by side with churches and other historic sites. There are even remnants of ship wrecks still to be seen poking out of the emerald green sea at East End, about which the locals are more than happy to share tall tales passed down from generation to generation of the island’s extravagant sea-faring history. In East End there are plenty of opportunities to experience and appreciate authentic Caribbean life.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Jun 21, 2019||4||5||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||4||5||
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||4||5||
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019||4||5||
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||4||5||
|Dec 21, 2019 to Dec 27, 2019
|Dec 28, 2019 to Jan 4, 2020
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
Security Deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Ocean view, master suite with king bed, en-suite bathroom with interior and exterior walk-in shower, two sinks, private water closet, hair dryer, linen closet, TV with U.S. cable and Savant sound system, access to pool deck, safe
- Bedroom 2 (Ground Floor): Garden view bedroom, king bed, en-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo, one sink, hair dryer, TV with U.S. cable, Savant sound system, safe
- Bedroom 3 (Ground Floor): Garden view bedroom with queen bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable, Savant sound system, safe
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Ocean view, king bed, en-suite bath with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with U.S. cable, Savant sound system, sliding doors to ocean view balcony
- There is a sleeper sofa in the den
- Whole house central air conditioning
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities
- Hair dryers
- Beach towels and small cooler provided
- Various board games
- Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and creamer)
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Laundry and dish detergent and sponges
- Iron & board
- Satellite/Cable Television and Apple TVs in select rooms
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
- Washer & dryer
- 4 Safes
- Full kitchen
- Billiards table in great room
- Savant sound system
- iPad and Google Chromebook provided for guest use
- Theater room with wet bar
- Outdoor shower
- Outdoor kitchen with propane grill & rotisserie, refrigerator, double side burner, beverage ice well
- Outdoor speakers
- 2 Kayaks
- 2 Stand up paddle boards
- Various pool/beach toys
- Outdoor fire pit with seating
- Queen daybed by the shoreline
- Dock with swim ladder
- Life jackets
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach is wide and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. End of dock is 4’ deep. Soft sandy bottom begins about 25 yards from shore. Perfect for jet ski, snorkel, swimming and splashing.
- Private heated infinity pool
- Hot tub
Staff and Services
- Concierge service (assistance with rental cars, boat charters, and all other reservations)
- Daily housekeeping
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa attendant/butler service
- Private chef
- Daily housekeeping service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/wine delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- The villa is located in Bodden Town
- 40 Minutes from George Town
- Rum Point: 16 minute drive
- East End: 8 minutes
- Airport (George Town): 28 minutes
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
- Sorry, no pets
- Wheelchair inaccessible (but we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
Stepping Stone Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
Holiday Availability! »
‘Tis the season to be with family and friends, and villas provide the ultimate home-away-from-home for you and your loved ones. Offering extra privacy, space, staff and, of course, luxurious comfort, these retreats are ideal for spending the holidays in the most desirable destinations.
Villas fill up quickly for the holiday season – they’re already going fast.
Villa availability changes daily. Please confirm availability with a villa specialist.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.