Serenity now is a charming villa on the north end of Seven Mile Beach – a rare luxury at this world-famous destination.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Feb 13, 2019||4||5||
|Feb 14, 2019 to Feb 23, 2019||4||5||
|Feb 24, 2019 to Mar 8, 2019||4||5||
|Mar 9, 2019 to Apr 28, 2019||4||5||
|Apr 29, 2019 to Jun 21, 2019||4||5||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||4||5||
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||4||5||
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019||4||5||
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||4||5||
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
Security Deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Serenity Now Vacation Rental
This four-bedroom, three-bathroom villa features breezy, modern design and sea views around every corner.
Ten guests will find private comfort in four bedrooms, including a queen-size master suite with panoramic views and its own bathroom that can be also be shared with other guests. A king-size bedroom, a full-size bedroom (plus futon) and a queen-size bedroom (plus futon) all share a convenient hallway bath. Each of these upstairs rooms has access to a sweeping sea-facing balcony. The downstairs bedroom is perfect for the sun-seekers of your group with access to the pool deck with loungers.
Discover one of the most scenic locations on the island at our home on the north end of world-famous Seven Mile Beach. Enjoy a rare opportunity to stay in a completely private villa, away from hotels and condos. Located just 25 minutes from the airport, traveling here is a breeze.
Get up close and personal with marine life and coral by snorkeling at Cemetery Reef or the Kittiwake Wreck – arguably some of the island’s most beautiful sites – both accessible just a few minutes walk from your villa. Swim with our flippered friends at Dolphin Discovery – or, if you’re still developing your sea legs, meet the sea turtles in the touch tanks at Cayman Turtle Centre Island Wildlife Encounter. Both are within a 10-minute drive.
When you’ve worked up an appetite, walk down the beach to AlFresco Cafe for fresh fish and local dishes on their come-as-you-are oceanfront deck. For a more refined dining experience, drive less than 10 minutes to experience the luxury of the the Ritz-Carlton or Kimpton Seafire Resort & Spa.
- Bedroom 1 (Second Floor): Ocean view, master suite with queen bed, walk-in closet, and en-suite bathroom with shower only, two vanities, hair dryer, 50” TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony. Safe.
- Bedroom 2 (Second Floor): Ocean view, full size bed with separate small twin daybed, 32” TV with Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Ocean view, two twin daybeds with twin trundles under each, 32” TV with Apple TV and X-Box gaming system, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Ocean view, king bed, 32” TV with Apple TV, access to shared oceanfront balcony
- There is also a queen sofa sleeper in the living room
- Whole house central air conditioning
- Free high speed Wi-Fi
- Bath amenities
- Hair dryers
- Beach towels and small cooler provided
- Various board games
- Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and creamer)
- Laundry and dish detergent and sponged
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Iron & board
- Spa robes and slippers in every adult bedroom
- Washer & dryer
- 1 Safe
- Sonos sound system with zones for living room, kitchen and pool deck
- iPad and Google Chromebook provided for guest use
- 60” TV in living room with satellite/cable television and Apple TV
- Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada
- Outdoor kitchen with propane grill and counter space
- Outdoor Speakers
- Outdoor Shower
- Gated Property
- Landscape Lighting
- Various pool/beach toys
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach can change from sandy access to ankle deep access. Shoes are not required on the beach if sandy. Great swimming and snorkeling in front of villa. If a sand access is desired, there is a public beach gate just a 2 minute walk down Boggy Sand Lane.
- Private pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service (assistance with rental cars, boat charters, and all other reservations)
- Three cleanings are included: before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa attendant/butler service
- Private chef
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/wine delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- Airport: 25 minutes
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (but we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
Serenity Now Reviews
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Serenity Now.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.