Introducing Oceanus, where luxury, elegance and seclusion converge.
Rates Table Key:
Travel Dates Bedrooms
Minimum Stay Starting Price
|Now to Feb 13, 2019||6||5||
|Feb 14, 2019 to Feb 23, 2019||6||5||
|Feb 24, 2019 to Mar 8, 2019||6||5||
|Mar 9, 2019 to Apr 28, 2019||6||5||
|Apr 29, 2019 to Jun 21, 2019||6||5||
|Jun 22, 2019 to Aug 16, 2019||6||5||
|Aug 17, 2019 to Nov 23, 2019||6||5||
|Nov 24, 2019 to Nov 30, 2019||6||5||
|Dec 1, 2019 to Dec 20, 2019||6||5||
Please add 25.91% taxes and fees to all rates. A 3.5% service charge is added to the total base rate + taxes, fees, and damage protection.
Security Deposit: $145 Non-refundable damage waiver
Minimum Stay: 5 Nights.
Important! Non-USD rates above based on approximate currency conversion. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.
Oceanus Vacation Rental
This modern masterpiece has a contemporary design. The ocean-front mansion boasts four levels and includes its own elevator so less mobile loved ones can easily access all of the action. During your stay, you will enjoy your own private, seaside pool and white sandy beach where the calming sapphire-blue and emerald green waters gently advance and retreat from the pristine shoreline. Escape to this oasis where the surrounding fruit trees and local flowering shrubs form an impenetrable canopy of seclusion and breathtaking, natural beauty.
Oceanus is extremely well-built with an open plan accented by magnificent cathedral ceilings and encapsulated by floor-to-ceiling glass for spectacular views. Experience even more amazing views and fresh island breezes from the roof-top party deck, where, on a clear night you can see most of Grand Cayman’s illuminated shoreline dancing in the distance.
Tucked on the south side of the island in Frank Sound, Oceanus puts memory-making destinations at your fingertips.
For a dose of local culture, take your pick between Rum Point, Cayman Kai or the East End (15-25 minutes away). All three offer postcard Caribbean beauty, charming beach bars and, of course, fresh seafood. Bring your towel to the coral sands at Seven Mile Beach – just a half hour away. Or catch sight of vibrant blooms and native wildlife at the nearby Queen Elizabeth II Botanical Park. Charming local art studios and gift shops dot the main road along with local vendors selling fresh fruit, jerk chicken and the day’s fresh catch.
A few minutes away, The Lighthouse Restaurant’s upscale menu of fresh seafood and Italian cuisine pleases all tastes (and ages). Or opt for a family dinner in your ocean-view dining area, perhaps prepared by one of our trusted personal chefs. You can also do your own meal-making: we take the stress out with pre-stocking and grocery delivery services, and nearby grocery and liquor stores make it easy to pick up that extra something on your way home from a day trip.
- Bedroom 1 (Ground Floor): Ocean view, master suite with open plan bed/bath, including 1 king bed with queen sofa sleeper and 1 twin daybed, over sized walk-in shower with double shower heads, two private water closets with sinks, two sinks in main vanity, hair dryer, over sized clothes closets, TV with U.S. cable and Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront pool deck
- Bedroom 2 (Second Floor): Ocean and garden view, suite with 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, one sink, hair dryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to private ocean view balcony, safe
- Bedroom 3 (Second Floor): Ocean view, suite with 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony. Bedroom connects to Bedroom #4 with pocket door
- Bedroom 4 (Second Floor): Ocean view, suite with 1 king bed, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system, access to shared oceanfront balcony. Bedroom connects to bedroom #3 with pocket door
- Bedroom 5 (Second Floor): Ocean and garden view, 1 queen bed and 2 additional queens opened as required, en-suite bath with whirlpool tub, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV and XBOX system, Sonos sound system, private ocean view balcony. Bathroom accessible from hallway
- Bedroom 6 (Third Floor): Ocean view family suite, 1 king bed, 2 queen sofa sleepers, en-suite bath with walk-in shower, one sink, hairdryer, TV with Apple TV, Sonos sound system. Access to large, private ocean view rooftop deck. Morning kitchen includes microwave, 2 burner electric cook top, sink, under-counter fridge with ice maker
- 2 Outdoor Showers
- 2 Safes (ground floor entry closet and bedroom 2)
- Apple TVs in select rooms
- Bath amenities
- Beach towels and small cooler
- Central air conditioning
- Dry spices in the kitchen
- Elevator to serve 4 floors
- Full kitchen
- Gated property
- Gym/game room with shuffleboard, elliptical machine, free weights, & TV
- Hair dryer
- High speed wireless internet
- Indoor and outdoor gas fireplace
- iPad and Google Chromebook
- Iron & board
- Keurig, Nespresso and drip coffee makers (with a small starter kit of coffee pods, teas, sweeteners, and creamer)
- Laundry and dish detergent and sponges
- Local telephone and Magic Jack to call U.S. and Canada
- Outdoor kitchen with 36” gas grill with lights, sink, refrigerator
- Outdoor speakers
- Satellite/cable television in master bedroom, living room and gym
- Sonos sound system
- Spa robes and slippers adult bedrooms
- Stand up paddle board
- Various board games & books
- Various pool/beach toys
- Washer & dryer (2 sets)
- Villa is direct oceanfront / beachfront facing south. Beach is medium width and sandy. Shoes are not required on the beach. Some guests prefer shoes to enter the water as there is soft turtle grass at the shoreline. Soft sandy bottom begins about 100 yards from shore
- Seven Mile Beach – just a half hour away
- Private infinity pool
Staff and Services
- Concierge service
- Three cleanings are included: before arrival, after departure, and one mid week clean for stays of five days or longer
Staff and Services (at additional cost)
- Villa attendant/butler service
- Private chef
- Daily maid service
- Grocery pre-stocking
- Liquor/wine delivery
- Private airport transfer and car service
- VIP airport fast track
- Massage and spa services (in villa or outside spas)
- Yoga and personal training
- The villa is located in Bodden Town
- Rum Point: 16 minute drive
- East End: 8 minutes
- Airport (George Town): 28 minutes
- Check-In Time: 3 pm
- Check-Out Time: 10 am
- Children welcome
- Events allowed (ask for villa event policy)
- Smoking outside only
- Minimum age limit for renters (24 years old)
- No pets allowed
- Wheelchair inaccessible (but we will attempt to assist or accommodate limited mobility guests if possible)
There are currently no reviews.
There are currently no specials available for Oceanus.
Grand Cayman Travel Guide
Learn more about Grand Cayman »
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.