United States / New York / New York City
These well-furnished apartments combine traditional elegance with a European flair and are spread over 30 floors.
The building features a new extended lobby with an aquarium and a rooftop terrace, where you can enjoy breakfast or a drink while enjoying views of the Chrysler Building. The Kimberly is centrally located in Midtown Manhattan on East 50th Street between Lexington and Third Avenue, only a short taxi ride or a 15-20 minute walk from some of the major attractions of New York.
- 24 Hour concierge
- Complimentary use of any of the 9 New York Health and Racquet Clubs throughout New York. Facilities include swimming pool, squash, racquetball and exercise classes. Children are only permitted during specified times at the weekend
- From May - September guests can enjoy a light dinner-buffet aboard NYHRC's 75 foot yacht (additional charge and pre-booking required)
- Complimentary New York Times delivered Monday to Saturday
- "Upstairs" the stunning rooftop lounge. Breakfast is served in the morning, complimentary coffee and cookies during the afternoon for family relaxation. And in the evening it becomes an adult only evening cocktail venue with some nights hosted by a DJ
- "Bistango" The gluten free Italian bistro
- "Empire Steak House" with its own private wine room
Photos are representative of the quality of the property. Details may vary by specific unit.
Please note: A property across the street (but not directly opposite) to the Kimberly Apartments is conducting building construction currently. All work will be conducted within daytime hours only (currently Mon-Sat 7 am-5 pm) and the company carrying out the work is mindful to minimize any possible noise or disruption to guests at the Kimberly Apartments.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
Sleeps 5 Guests
Bedroom Details1 Bedroom Apartment: First bedroom with king bed or two double beds and a sofa bed pullout in the lounge. Rollaway beds also available at additional cost
2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartment: First bedroom with king or queen bed second bedroom with queen bed and a sofa bed pullout in the lounge. Rollaway beds also available at additional cost
Staff and Services24-hour concierge
Complimentary use of New York Health and Racquet Club including swimming pool, squash and racketball
Complimentary New York Times delivered Monday to Saturday
Daily housekeeping service included
Location DetailsJohn F. Kennedy International Airport (15 miles approx.)
Newark Liberty International Airport (15 miles approx.)
Nearby attractions: Bloomingdales, 5th Avenue, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Theatre district, 42nd Street
Villa NotesCheck in 3 pm
Check out 12 pm
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
|Points above are based on approximate currency conversion. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Rates are based on double occupancy.
***Villa rates may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists***
There is an additional fee for the 3 & 4th adult (1 bedroom) or 5th adult (2 bedroom). $78.75 per person per night. Children under 18 years are free.
Rollaway bed: Charged locally $30.00 + tax per night
Security Deposit Details
$200 Will be held on a credit card and collected upon check in.
Minimum Stay Details
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.