Kolea 3A at Waikoloa
United States / Hawaii / The Big Island
Kolea is a luxury oceanfront residence. This extraordinary site nestled around Anaeho'omalu Bay at Waikoloa Beach Resort has remained a wonder for Hawaiians who gloried in its protected waters.
Kolea features beautiful two and three bedroom villas with air-conditioning, stone flooring in the common areas, gourmet kitchens with natural stone counter tops, African mahogany cabinetry, granite counter-tops and a built-in wine cabinet. The 9-foot x 18' retractable pocket doors bring together the lanai and living areas with ease. The lanai features an outdoor living/dining area, with a gas grill, Koa cabinetry, bar, sink, and under-counter wine cooler.
Private homes are beautifully furnished with similar features as the villas but they also offer spacious floor plans, complete privacy and a private pool with hot tub.
Kolea is a retreat with special touches like the Beach Club Pavilion featuring a natural lava hot tub, infinity-edge pool, and a children's pool with a sand bottom and waterfall. This gated-oceanfront community provides true resort living in every sense of the word. From here, one can walk to the Hilton's incomparable Kohala Spa and ocean-side restaurants, two championship golf courses, and variety of imaginative shops that round out Waikoloa Resort life.
- Premier oceanfront location with direct access to A-Bay
- Private gated entrance
- Private oceanfront recreation center with open-air cabana, tables, chairs and couches for lounging, pool towels, an infinity edge pool, lava rock hot tub and a children’s pool complete with sandy bottom and waterfall. Business desk for printing boarding passes and tickets only.
- Exercise room with Life Fitness cardio equipment
- Non-smoking property (includes units and lanai)
- The picturesque white sandy beach 'Anaeho'omalu Bay (A-Bay). Enjoy free use of beach chairs and access to ocean gear rentals, boat tours and beach side food service & refreshments.
- The largest selection of shopping and dining options on the Kohala Coast. Two luxury shopping centers provide visitors with the opportunity to explore a collection of boutique shops, art galleries, coffee shops and an array of restaurants. Weekly events include live Hawaiian music, hula performances, lei-making, a weekly farmers market and other local crafts.
- A gourmet market located within the resort for convenient access to groceries, souvenirs and other essentials.
- Two championship golf courses, one with oceanfront settings. As a guest of the resort enjoy a discounted rate and other seasonal specials.
- Extensive footpaths transverse the resort grounds providing scenic walking/jogging routes and safe pedestrian access.
- The Kings Trail is a well-preserved Hawaiian monument within the resort. Walk in the footsteps of the great King Kamehameha and discover petroglyphs and other Hawaiian artifacts
* HI ID #TA-040-964-3008-01
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 Guests
Bedroom DetailsBedroom 1: Master bedroom has a king bed and private deck
Bedroom 2: Second bedroom has a queen bed
Bedroom 3: Third bedroom has twin beds and lanai access
Beach DetailsBeautiful white sand beach
Pool DetailsInfinity-edge pool overlooking the shoreline (community)
Children's pool, complete with sand bottom and waterfall (community)
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
January 01, 2021 - December 31, 2022
Rates are subject to change and are on request. Contact a Villa Specialist for a quote.
|3||5||Rates available upon request *|
|Points above are based on approximate currency conversion. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates.
Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022.
Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax.
Cleaning fee $255 plus tax
Administration Fee of $95
Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Security Deposit DetailsCredit card authorization
Minimum Stay Details
Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.