KaMilo at Mauna Lani #215
United States / Hawaii / The Big Island
KaMilo #215 is the Model Home of the Makani floorpan, equipped with every developer upgrade including tropical hardwood floors, emerald granite counter tops, Tommy Bahama furnishings and colorful artwork.
KaMilo #215 is a two-story, three-bedroom, three-bathroom, detached home with a private pool and hot tub. The home offers 2,400 square feet of interior living space and 500 square feet of outdoor living space, including an upper-level balcony with a BBQ and a ground-level lanai and grassy yard surrounding the pool.
The upper level features an open floor plan, indoor and outdoor dining options and a guest bedroom with a queen-size bed and bathroom. The master bedroom is located downstairs and has sliding doors that open to the pool deck and private yard. The master bedroom has a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with a separate soaking tub and shower. An additional guest bedroom has a queen-size bed and its own full bathroom. Downstairs there is also a family/media room (with pool access) and high-capacity laundry facilities. There are flat-screen tvs in all bedrooms and the living room, as well as WiFi throughout the home. Vaulted ceilings, plantation shutters and lots of green vegetation lend a laid-back island vibe to this tranquil home.
- The Mauna Lani Beach Club: Enjoy access to the beach chairs, the NaPua’s Restaurant (open for lunch & dinner) and ocean gear rentals. A key card will be provided (upon request) to park in the private parking area.
- The Mauna Lani Spa: Indulge yourself like Hawaiian royalty with treatments based on native methods.
- The Mauna Lani Sports & Fitness Club: For people who are serious about their health, this fully-equipped fitness center includes a lap pool, gym with complete cardio & weight machines and locker room are available for use for a daily or weekly fee. Additional classes such as Zumba, Spinning, Yoga, etc. are also available for a small fee (per class).
- The Mauna Lani Tennis Shop: Six Plexipave tennis courts available (Three lighted courts). Court fees apply & are based on per hour / per court.
- The Mauna Lani Golf Club: The Francis I'i Brown North & South Courses are considered some of the world's best resort courses with 36 holes of golfing elegance. Designed by Ray Cain, Rodney Wright, and Robin Nelson.
HI ID #TA-081-252-5568-01/STVR-19-359914
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 Guests
Bedroom DetailsMaster bedroom (downstairs): King-size bed, en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub and shower, flat-screen TV, sliding doors opening to pool deck and private yard
Bedroom 2 (upstairs): Queen-size bed, en-suite bathroom, flat-screen TV
Bedroom 3 (downstairs): Queen-size bed, full bathrom, flat-screen TV
Pool DetailsPrivate pool and hot tub
Large, family community pool
Shallow community pool for small children
Community adult-only lap pool
Community spas and shower facilities
Villa NotesHI ID #W46440215-01
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
|Points above are based on approximate currency conversion. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Tax Service Charge Details *Villa Rates are subject to change without notice. Please inquire with a Villa Specialist for accurate rates.
Additional resort fee may apply to bookings in 2022.
All bookings are subject to a $95 Administration Fee.
Please add 14.962% Tax to all rates. Additional services (including cleaning fees) may be subject to 4.17% General Excise Tax.
Cleaning Fee: $400 plus tax
Minimum 10 night stay over the holidays. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
Security Deposit DetailsCredit card authorization
Minimum Stay Details
Minimum night stay may vary by villa. Please contact a villa specialist to confirm.
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE WAIVERA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.