Caribbean / Antigua / St. John's
Experience elevated opulence in one of the Cove Penthouses, a shining beacon of Caribbean luxury.
Situated at the top of each Cove villa, the Cove Penthouses afford panoramic views of the stunning tropical gardens and across the turquoise waters. Your expansive private balcony spans over 500 sq. ft, offering the perfect place to relax and enjoy your tranquil surroundings.
Spend lazy days relaxing by the infinity pool overlooking the ocean or take advantage of the private dining option the penthouse offers on your oversized balcony. However you choose to while away the hours, do it with a blissful smile as you take advantage of your penthouse’s stunning beauty. Spanning more than 2690 sq. ft. and including a separate living area, dining area, kitchen, and three bedrooms, families and groups will treasure the abundance of space and luxury the penthouse provides.
Cove Penthouse guests have access to a wide range of amenities, including:
- Full English breakfast at Palm Restaurant
- Extensive watersports, including Hobie Cats, sailboats, windsurfing, kayaks, and snorkeling equipment
- Four bars
- Three restaurants
- Indoor and outdoor dining
- Flood-lit tennis court
- Several freshwater pools (including an adults-only pool)
- Three secluded beaches and beach coves
- 17 acres of tropical gardens
- The Spa at Blue Waters (services at an additional cost)
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- VIP arrival service at Antigua airport and private return transfers (when staying at least 5 nights)
- Hotel taxis
- Complimentary parking
- 24-hour security
- Dedicated villa concierge manager
- Resort gift shop
- Kid's activities program (available year-round)
- Games room - featuring a pool table, table tennis, games, and multimedia large-screen TV
Guests may also upgrade to the "all-inclusive" option which additionally includes:
- Lunch (at Carolyn's or Palm)
- Sundowner service (at Veronica's 5-7 daily)
- Dinner (at Palm, Cove, or occasionally Carolyn's for pop-up tapas)
- Most top shelf bar dinks
- House wines
- Stocked in-room mini bar
3 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms
Sleeps 6 Guests
2690 Interior Square Ft.
Bedroom DetailsTwo king-size bedrooms and one queen-size bedroom
Bathroom DetailsThree en-suite bathrooms
Beach DetailsThree secluded beaches on Soldier's Bay
Pool DetailsInfinity pool (shared with the Cove villa)
Several freshwater pools
Staff and ServicesTwice daily housekeeping
Evening turndown service
VIP arrival at Antigua Airport and round-trip airport transfers (for stays of 5 nights or more)
Staff and Services (at additional cost)Spa treatments
Location Details15-20 transfer from the airport to the hotel
5-10 minute drive to Antigua's championship golf course
15 minute drive to the capital (duty-free shopping, restaurants, bars, boutiques)
Villa NotesResort is closed from September 8th, 2022 - September 26th, 2022 for summer maintenance.
Children of all ages welcome.
Max occupancy: 7 adults or 6 adults + 4 children (0-12)
|Travel Dates||Bedrooms||Min. Night Stay||Nightly Rates|
April 21, 2022 - September 07, 2022
||3||3||36,939 Club Points *|
September 27, 2022 - December 19, 2022
||3||3||36,939 Club Points *|
December 20, 2022 - January 04, 2023
|3||10||67,400 Club Points *|
|Points above are based on approximate currency conversion. Rates are subject to change without notice. Please confirm rate and currency with your Villa Specialist at time of booking.|
Check In TimesCheck in: 3:00 pm - Check out: 12:00 pm
ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE WAIVERA $99 Accidental Damage Waiver applies to every reservation.
*Please contact us for availability.
Villa information may change without notice and should be confirmed with our villa rental specialists.