Out of Many, One People
One of the Caribbean's most popular villa destinations, Jamaica has something for everyone and every occasion. Many venture to Jamaica to tan and relax on the breathtaking beaches, while others come to enjoy the plethora of activities. Avid snorkelers and scuba divers can discover the beautiful coral reefs and exotic marine life. Coffee lovers will take pleasure in the delicious home-grown coffee from the famous Jamaican Blue Mountains, which are also ideal for hiking and horseback riding. Sightseers will want to climb the world-famous 600-foot-high Dunn's River Falls, and bird-lovers will enjoy the Rocklands Feeding Station, home to Jamaica's 27 native species. Those who want to see beautiful sunsets should partake in the Jamaican tradition and head over to the famous Rick's Cafe in Negril, where visitors will not only see magnificent sunset views, but also watch brave cliff-jumpers dive into the crystal-clear water.
A villa vacation in Jamaica is unique in that many of our villas come with a full staff (chef, butler, housekeeper and laundress) included. The friendly staff will treat you with their "No problem, mon" service, where everything you desire is at your beck and call.
Our Exclusive Offers
We pride ourselves in offering some of the best savings on the world's foremost luxury villa rentals. From limited-time free nights to reduced rates, bonus amenities, and beyond, don't miss your chance to save on your next villa rental.View More Exclusive Offers
Make sure you have at least one meal that includes zesty Jamaican jerk chicken.
There are two major International airports in Jamaica with non-stop flights from many US cities; Norman Manley International Airport in Kingston and Donald Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay. The airport in Montego Bay tends to cater more to tourists heading to Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, and Negril.
Must See & Do
Top Regional Attractions:
- See historic sites: the ruins of the 17th-century Fort Montego overlook the harbor, the Georgian Town Houses used to be the residences of wealthy merchants and planters, and the restored plantation houses of Greenwood and Rose Hall are over 200 years old.
- For beautiful scenery, visit the Negril Point Lighthouse, Dunn’s River Falls, the caves of Green Grotto Lake or the Rockfort natural mineral spa.
- With shallow reefs, walls and caverns, the diving opportunities in Jamaica are diverse; there are licensed dive operators in Montego Bay, Negril, Ocho Rios, Falmouth, Runaway Bay, and Kingston.
- A half or full day deep sea fishing charter will bring you face-to-face with exciting game fishing. Catches include blue marlin, qahoo, tuna, bonito, kingfish, and dolphin.
- Golfers delight, a few top courses include the Tryall Club, Half Moon Golf Club, and Sandals Golf and Country Club.
Allow Us to Arrange
Most Popular Concierge Services
- Book a private personalized catamaran tour
- Grocery pre-stocking in your villa
- Airport arrival and departure fast tracking
- Private airport transfers
- A private driver
Your Personal Villa Concierge
When you book with Villas of Distinction, it's all about you. We customize your escape from start to finish ensuring it exceeds your expectations and you experience more than ever before.
Your personal Villa Concierge is your partner in exclusive getaways. Looking to experience a local vineyard? We've got you covered. Hoping to score tickets to an on-island event that sells out fast? No problem. No request is too big or too small.
What We Can Do For You
- Suggest and arrange local immersive experiences
- Coordinate car rentals, drivers & airport transfers
- Grocery stocking to ensure convenience & comfort
- Handle last-minute itinerary changes
- Make restaurant reservations & more